When entering an American Craftsman home, you know you're in a special place. There's a sense of history, intimacy, and an emphasis on originality. Mission-style and Amish furniture happily coexist, both espousing a shared appreciation for fine craftsmanship.
1. Amish Mission Hall Tree with Revolving Top 2. Steppe Pendant 3. Arts & Crafts Style Mantel Clock 4. Prairie Border Rug 5. Marrakech Vertical Mirror 6. Tremont Bronze Iron Table Lamp with Workstation Base 7. Arts & Crafts Soaring Tulip Pillow - Tapestry Chenille 8. Amish Mission Narrow Hall Table with Drawers 9. Frank Lloyd Wright Colored Tree of Life Doormat 10. Natural Black & Brown Flower Basket
Check out our list of top 10 Mission-inspired hallway decor ideas to help you bring home that Craftsman charm.
1. Amish Mission Hall Tree with Revolving Top
Perfect for your mudroom, foyer or hallway, the Amish Mission hall tree provides a stylish spot for sweaters, jackets, bags, scarves and more. No need to pile your bed high with winter wear when this hall tree will keep your home easily organized!
Like the tiered layers of terra firma, hand-forged textured steel rectangles stack to create a layered form that emits a soft cast of light from within. Instantly experience the Far East influence that is exquisitely captured in the lines and contours of this pendant.
3. Arts & Crafts Style Mantel Clock
This mantel clock from the Ginkgo collection features gentle curves and book-matched faces, which creates a beautiful and timeless addition to any home.
Influenced by Frank Lloyd Wright and the Prairie School in America's heartland, this design is the personification of simplicity. In beige with taupe, brick and delta brown accents.
Elevate your home decor with this stunning wall mirror. Orange triangles and varied shapes weave a pattern evocative of the Near East yet rooted in the Arts and Crafts movement. Let the luminous beauty of stained glass, combined with the sturdy solidity of mosaics, grace your modern Craftsman home.
6. Tremont Bronze Iron Table Lamp with Workstation Base
A modern industrial table lamp design from the Franklin Iron Works collection of home lighting. Inspired by the art of iron-working, this design comes in a rich Allegheny bronze finish. A multi-arm support for the shade provides an iron industrial vibe. The shade itself is a burlap drum with a decorative top finial.
7. Arts & Crafts Soaring Tulip Pillow - Tapestry Chenille
The Arts & Crafts soaring tulip pillow in tapestrychenille features a stylized feather and tulip design in authentic and evocative period tones. Made with an expanded texture, this tapestry/chenille mix boasts excellent durability.
8. Amish Mission Narrow Hall Table with Drawers
This Amish handcrafted Arts and Crafts hall table is perfect for your entry or foyer. It has a very narrow width of only 11" which makes this narrow table perfect for the hallway or entryway. This beautiful solid wood 48" hall table is handcrafted using solid wood.
9. Frank Lloyd Wright Colored Tree of Life Doormat
The Frank Lloyd Wright colored Tree of Life design doormat is inspired by several variations of this design with its strong horizontal lines and planes in Wright’s Darwin D. Martin House. This doormat is constructed in coir fiber pressed into rubber base.
10. Natural Black & Brown Flower Basket
Wicker baskets are made by weaving organic reed, cane, grass, branches, roots or man-made products into containers used for storing, carrying or displaying things. Their uses are endless. They're also inexpensive, useful, and charming!