Finding the perfect gift for the Frank Lloyd Wright aficionado in your life can be hard (to say the least!), so we've compiled a list of our top Prairie School gifts to make her swoon.
1. Arts and Crafts Motawi Songbird Jade Tile Mantel Clock 2. Frank Lloyd Wright Fallingwater Framed Archival Print 3. Open Oval Hanging Earrings 4. Robie House Mug 5. Frank Lloyd Wright Coffee Mug - Tree of Life 6. The Original Five Crystal Necklace 7. Nichibei Ginkgo Vase - Jade Green 8. Oval Turquoise Ring 9. Luxfer Prism Cuff Bracelet 10. Frank Lloyd Wright Waterlilies T-Shirt 11. Frank Lloyd Wright Waterlilies Reusable Shopping Tote Bag 12. Frank Lloyd Wright Saguaro Women's Socks - Pink 13. Francesco Vertical Decorative Wall Mirror 14. Frank Lloyd Wright: Florida Usonian House Scarf Ivory
You'll know you made the Wright choice!
1. Arts and Crafts Motawi Songbird Jade Tile Mantel Clock
The Arts and Crafts Motawi Songbird Jade tile mantel clock case is made by hand in Iowa by Schlabaugh & Sons in natural quarter sawn oak with a dark craftsman oak stain finish. The clock face is printed parchment behind glass. This Craftsman style clock is complimented with an inset 4" x 8" Songbird Jade Motawi tile.
2. Frank Lloyd Wright Fallingwater Framed Archival Print
This "Fallingwater" museum-quality, framed and matted archival print is an authorized reproduction of the 1935 sketch, color pencil on tracing paper, from the Frank Lloyd Wright Foundation Archives.
Artist Michele LeVett creates bold and architectural jewelry with rich texture and layers of color. The 18k yellow gold ovals artistically frame a 3.5mm faceted iolite. Constructed French hooks are made from lightly oxidized sterling silver.
Enjoy your favorite beverage in this 16 oz. mug. Decorated with a design from Wright's striking Robie House art glass windows. 6" high x 3-3/8" wide at top. Dishwasher and microwave safe.
5. Frank Lloyd Wright Coffee Mug - Tree of Life
This Frank Lloyd Wright ceramic coffee mug with the Tree of Life design is an adaptation of one of Wright's most recognizable designs. There are several variations of this particular art glass pattern in the Darwin D. Martin House.
6. The Original Five Crystal Necklace
Jewelry artist Sarah West uses the beauty and strength of steel to create minimal, edgy statement pieces that are powerful, lightweight and will make you feel fabulous! Handmade from steel and brass using sterling silver findings and chains. The gold collection is 18k gold plate over steel.
7. Nichibei Ginkgo Vase - Jade Green
This petite Nichibei Potters handmade jade green glaze Ginkgo Leaves vase is accented with two lug handles. Each vase is hand-thrown on the potters wheel. As each piece is a one-of-a-kind handmade object, you may find slight variations in glaze and form. The piece you receive will be uniquely your own.
Constructed, etched, printed, and oxidized by the artist, this ring is made of turquoise, citrine, sterling silver, and 18k gold.. The turquoise is a 7mm x 14mm cabochon and the citrine is faceted and 3.5mm diameter. The band width is about 9mm.
This bracelet is adapted from one of Frank Lloyd Wright's 45 variants of the Luxfer prism designs. Two inches wide, this metal cuff is layered with maple wood forming the abstract prism composition that increases the light reflected off the metal.
10. Frank Lloyd Wright Waterlilies T-Shirt
This Frank Lloyd Wright Waterlilies T-shirt is Heavyweight 100% Cotton in White with the Waterlilies design silkscreened on the front of the garment. Each garment has a small back print (1.75" square) of the official Wright initials chop.
11. Frank Lloyd Wright Waterlilies Reusable Shopping Tote Bag
The Frank Lloyd Wright Waterlilies reusable shopping tote bag design is adapted from a drawing for a window that was never realized. The graceful pattern depicts flowers and lily pads floating on a tranquil pool of water. This is the perfect lightweight bag for all your shopping needs.
12. Frank Lloyd Wright Saguaro Women's Socks - Pink
The Frank Lloyd Wright Saguaro women's socks - pink design is adapted from one of Wright's most popular designs. In 1926–27 Liberty Magazine commissioned Frank Lloyd Wright to design a series of cover designs that the editors thought to be too "radical" and never used. Why not architectural fun for the feet?
13. Francesco Vertical Decorative Wall Mirror
Geometric green foliage and long vertical lines are contemporary elements rooted in tradition. This Frank Lloyd Wright-inspired mosaic mirror is the perfect addition to your modern Craftsman home. Your room will look brighter. Larger. More complete. Isn't that what you want? See it now.
14. Frank Lloyd Wright: Florida Usonian House Scarf Ivory
The intricate laser-cut designs on these scarves are based on details of the handcrafted interlocking textile block used to build the Usonian House designed in 1939 and realized 75 years later as an education center on the Florida Southern College Campus.